Basic advanced no-logo mobile with screen monitoring for performance
Wireless digital PDF graphic organization of basic text to suit using advanced A.I
AGES 25-27 - DR SYDNEY N BENNETT October 4, 2023 Age 25 - 2010 I was living in an Ottawa apartment with my now ex spouse Jacqueline Keller with our two cats I furnished while I kept a vehicle, bicycles & boardsports & sports equipment We had previously lived in North Bay then Victoria & Vancouver British Columbia Age 26 - 2011 I had moved to Kelowna to complete studies, experience the mountains & visit family & friends while living my now ex spouse Jacqueline Keller with our two cats I furnished while I kept a vehicle, bicycles & boardsports & sports equipment Age 27 - 2012 I had moved to Calgary to focus on my career with CIG The CommonWealth Group & secondary jobs I could fit into my busy portfolio development work - study & personal life balance schedule living with my now ex spouse Jacqueline Keller with our two cats I furnished while I kept a vehicle, bicycles & boardsports & sports equipment I purchased a second vehicle for Jackie to dr...
BID FOR PRIME MINISTER September 27, 2023 Despite brain research mistakes made in Canada. The H.I.3 case there are interested parties in resolving with Dr Nicolas Bennett to create a new political party in Canada to take a local district MP seat then Prime Minister despite separate plans of Dr Nicolas Bennett in retirement which too between June 1, 2022-September 15, 2023 to restructure addressing multiple concerns with ones own life then PT Group CIG The CommonWealth Group Dr Nicolas Bennett, Sydney was born in North Bay in Ontario Canada in the Nipissing—Timiskaming federal electoral district Nipissing—Timiskaming is a federal electoral district in Ontario, Canada, that has been represented in the House of Commons of Canada since 2004. The riding was formed by the amalgamation of the former Nipissing riding with the southeastern portion of the former Timiskaming—Cochrane riding. MP: Anthony Rota; Liberal Province: Ontario Area (km²): 15,313 Dis...
CANADIAN GOVERNMENT Reality check. October 12, 2023 Canadian Government - Canadian attackers -------------------------------------------------------------------- Corrupt areas of the Government are behind the clipping the wings brutal attempts on Dr Carly K.S Bennett & Dr Sydney N Bennett These interests involved operating at & with the one Ontario neurological technology lab, North Bay are caught with multiple interests Forth - Binkzak - Samson are on list of families connected to the one Ontario neurological technology labs, North Bay The Americans can stay out of the counter attacks on the Canadians as can international citizens M.S.P will be screaming in song themes "they" while referencing everything they did to Dr Carly K.S Bennett & Dr Sydney N Bennett on record between 2012-2023 Every person will be experiencing multiple fractured bones, damages to internal organs, induced controlled mild heart attacks, damage to eyes & muscles permanently then kept ...
Comments
Post a Comment